Stan kept up with his homework, and, as promised, we have spent the week doing keyword research, and busily setting up his sites. Here’s what we have so far:
- A new website: www.standunster.ca
- A new Twitter Page: twitter.com/standunster (he’d be grateful for some followers, if you’re interested…)
- A LinkedIn profile: http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/stan-dunster/25/820/515 We’re still getting Stan’s information together, so this will continue to be tweaked over the next week.
- He already has a Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816179866&ref=ts and if you’d like to connect with him there, please make sure he knows that you’ve come from our hotspot blog so he knows who you are.
- Finally, he has a (as yet unused) YouTube profile: www.youtube.com/user/MrStanDunster
Now the real fun begins! I mentioned in our introductory post that Stan is not really computer savvy. All of this is overwhelming for him, so he’s going to take advantage of some free coaching from us to get himself up and running. We’re going to tackle one Social Networking Tool at a time.
Here’s what this next week will look like:
- As Stan has already completed four blog posts, we’ll get those programmed in to post on a schedule
- We’ll record a few videos that will also go on his blog to introduce different topics Stan has chosen to cover over the next few months. We’ll upload these to a schedule, as well.
- This week we’ll focus on Twitter – how to use it, what to use it for, and how to make it work with his lifestyle to bring him some business
We will also continue to work on and tweak his various sites to they do the job they were meant to do.
Wish us luck!
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends using the two buttons at the top, or the like button below. We’d sure appreciate it!