So, you’re hanging out with friends in an unfamiliar place, and someone suggests going for a pizza. Not knowing what your options are, someone whips out their smartphone and does a search for pizzerias on Google.
Google’s pretty smart. They know where you are, and they show you a selection of the closest pizzerias based on your location. You check out the reviews, the pics, the menus – possibly even a coupon – make your selection, and head off.
Great marketing. Great publicity. But only if you’re visible to the local/mobile market. According to statistics, 85% of searches are now being done on smart phones. How does your business measure up?
- Have you claimed and optimized the FREE website that Google gives you on Google Places?
- Have you optimized your own website so that it’s easy to use on a smart phone?
- Have you created a QR code so that smartphone users can easily and quickly download and store your business’ information?
- Have you done your research on apps like Facebook Places and Foursquare to see if they help you increase your in-store traffic and conversion?
- Are you taking full advantage of SMS services to keep in touch with your customers (did you know there’s a 95% open rate on text messages? Is your business set up for that?)
There are lots of great opportunities out there if you’re set up properly to take advantage of the local/mobile fusion market.
HotSpot Promotion now offers this service, and we’d be delighted to help you get it set up without breaking your budget. Why not drop us a note and chat with us about some of your options? If you book before the end of January, we’ll give you 25% off the initial set-up fee, and 25% off the first 6 months of the maintenance fee!