There are two things all small business owners have in common: they are short on money, and full of important questions about moving their business forward. It’s the old catch 22: small business owners need to make more money. To do so, they usually need more clients, but to get more clients they need coaching or marketing help. In order to pay for the marketing help, they need to make more money…and so it goes on.
Having been in the catch 22 myself, several times, I’ve decided there’s a need for a great free forum where you can ask your questions, and get a thorough answer for free, that’s not all about self-promotion of some product, know what I mean?
Well, welcome to Hotspot’s “Q and A Cafe”. You send us your burning questions:
- Need more activity on your Facebook page?
- Looking for great lead generating ideas?
- Want to figure out how best to organize different parts of your business?
- Got questions about SEO?
- Want help to figure out why your website isn’t converting?
- Trying to figure out what’s next in your marketing strategy?
- Want better ideas for marketing your network marketing business now that you’ve entered the “No Friends Left” zone?
Whatever your question, we want to help. Please send a specific question (not something general like “how can I improve my business?”)
We’ll handle questions every Friday here on our blog, as thoroughly and as practically as possible, giving you as much help as we can in a blog post.. If there’s something we can’t answer ourselves, we’ll find someone who can.
So, got a question? Send it in using our contact form! The Q and A Cafe starts September 30. Please help us spread the word by sharing this blog post with your friends and fellow business owners. We’ve made it really easy to do so with our sharing buttons both at the top and bottom of this post.
Looking forward to helping you on to success!