Now that you have your sales funnel flowing with all the leads you found from our last post on Lead Generation, here are some ways to make sure those leads actually convert into sales and/or subscribers, which is step two in our Business Success Equation
Here are some tips and ideas for making that happen:
- Make sure you have a GREAT headline: How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- Make sure your offer invokes some kind of emotional response. Remember, people don’t buy what they need, they buy what they want. 10 Common–and Effective–Emotional Triggers
- Add some bonus links on your “Thank You” page when someone places an order. 5 Keys to an Effective Thank You Page
- Do some split testing to make sure you’ve got the most powerful message. Lazy Man’s Guide to Split Testing & Tracking
- Create a Clear Call to Action. Make sure your clients know what to do next, and how to do it. 12 Ways to Get Readers to Take Action
- Remember the 5 second rule. If it takes longer than 5 seconds for your customer to know what it is they’re supposed to do, you’ve lost them. The Five-Second Rule
- Use Testimonials. How to use testimonials in your marketing
- Offer a free trial.
- Remember WIIFM – What’s In It For Me? Make sure there are real benefits to your client for using your product. Make sure the client knows exactly what they are. Ninja Marketing Tip – WIIFM – Driving Traffic To Your Door
Not enough ideas? Check out this excellent article from Marketing Wizdom 30 Lead Conversion Strategies |
The next item from our Business Success Equation that we’ll look at is increasing the number of transactions. I’ll post that one on Sept 27. Watch for it!
|Be A Star!|
Post your comments below and join in the conversation (or get it started!) and then share this post with your friends using the different share buttons on the blog.
I’d sure appreciate it! Thanks!