Author: Darlene Hull
One of the best tools you can use for expanding your business and making a true impact is a great question.
So often we’re focused on pushing our message out there rather than pulling our clients in. What we want is to really hear what our clients are saying, understand clearly what their needs are, and how they want their solutions delivered. To get this kind of priceless information, here are a few ideas for questions to ask:
- Why did you choose us?
- What do you like best about working with us?
- Is there something you’d like us to change?
- If we weren’t here, who would you turn to, and why?
- Who can we learn from?
- What would you say to someone else who asked you about us?
- What is the one thing we should never stop doing?
- Are you easily able to refer us to others? Does anything stand in the way of that?
How about you? What kinds of questions do you like to ask? Feel free to post them below so we can all learn together!